TR555 Standard – Secondary slitter-rewinder for film
- Excellency in centre-driven rewinding. High-precision centre-winder with individually controlled motorized stations and pneumatically adjustable lay-on rollers.
- The TR 555 has been specifically designed for BOPP, BOPET or CPP manufacturers who need to convert clear, metallised or coated films, while preserving the surface quality and barrier features of these extremely delicate applications.
- This is why Laem focuses its engineering efforts to improve continuously the web handling and tension control techniques.
- The solid structure of the mechanical design, in combination with the highest quality components, makes the TR 555 the machine of choice for film manufacturers.
Prime Example of centre Winding Technology
- Three rewinding station models are available, according to the diameter, weight of the finished reels and the minimum slit requirement.
- The new design of the rewind chucks, supported by internal bearings, has further improved the winding quality, especially where low tensions are required.
- Environmentally friendly, low consumption. The machine was redesigned in 2011, paying great attention to consumption and eliminating completely the use of hydraulics.
|Typical Materials||Clear & Metallized BOPP, BOPET, CPP|
|Maximum jumbo roll width||2,600 mm|
|Maximum diameter of finished rolls||1,270 mm (50")|
|Minimum width of finished rolls||190 mm / 300 mm / 450 (Reinforced Station)|
|Maximum production speed||1,000 m/min|
TR555 Wide Web – Wide Web slitter-rewinder
Top of the range for jumbo roll production.
The continuous search of productivity in the metallization and film industry has caused the width of jumbos to increase in time. As a consequence of the new width requirements, Laem has developed a new lay-out and technology.
Processing such heavy reels at high speeds requires a dedicated web path which recalls the primary slitting technology.
The main special features include:
- 2-block shaftless unwinder
- Carbon-fibre process rollers of a suitable outside diametre
- Special tendency driven technology for the process rollers
- Both the S-wrap draw rollers and the auxiliary draw rollers are driven.
2-BLOCK SHAFTLESS UNWINDER
Designed to handle heavy wide reels at high speeds, this unwinder is ideal for jumbo rolls with standard 6“ or 10“ steel cores which are usually loaded by crane.
Alternatively, Laem can offer a specially designed trolley integrating a hydraulic platforms, that can load the new jumbo roll and at the same time unload the steel core.
|Available Widths||From 3.000 mm to 6,000 mm|
|Maximum diameter of jumbo roll||1,270 mm (50")|
|Maximum diameter of finished rolls||600 mm|
|Width of finished rolls||from 450 mm to 2,500 mm|
|Maximum production speed||1,000 m/min.|
TR520 – Slitter-rewinder for labelstock and particular applications
The answer to large width and Large Diameter requirements
When the width of the material is over 1.6M and the required OD´s in rewinding are over 850mm, this configuration is highly recommended since it also allows rewinding on differential or expanding shafts a large number of rolls.
- If weight becomes an issue, it is easy to apply a central shaft support in this machine configuration.
- If the logistic of the finished rolls requires so, the rolls can also be compacted on the shafts prior to the unloading procedure.
A tailor-made design for all your production requirements.
Several configurations and special features are available, to tackle the challenges of materials such as film or paper-based label stocks, liquid packaging materials (Ex. Tetrapack) or paper.
|Maximum jumbo roll width||2,200 mm|
|Maximum diameter of jumbo roll||1,800 mm (70")|
|Maximum diameter of the finished roll||1200 mm (49")|
|Minimum width of finished rolls||80 mm|
|Maximum production speed||600 m/min.|
TR555 Paper - Special version for metallized paper
This machine has a standard web width of 2500 mm, and is designed specifically for metallized paper used in the beer and tobacco industries. The production speed is of 850 m/min. The special features include: All rollers, including the draw rollers,……
TOTAL SURFACE QUALITY CONTROL - Metallized BOPP
High Resolution Web Inspection Device - Seamless integrated in our TR 555 Inspects full web and full speed for defects on met. Surface (Pin holes, scratches, tram lines, absence metallization) Integrated software Delivers fully printable reports……