TR 555 Wide Web
Wide Web slitter-rewinder
System and technology
- Auto Unload
- Center Driven
- Easy Touch-screen
- Individual Station
- Perfect Rewinding Conditions
- High Speed Production
Fields of application
Top of the range for jumbo roll production
The continuous search of productivity in the metallization and film industry has caused the width of jumbos to increase in time. As a consequence of the new width requirements, Laem has developed a new lay-out and technology with an enhanced version of the TR555 series the TR555 WW (wide web).
Processing such heavy reels at high speeds requires a a robust and sturdy structure, special rollers for delicate web handling and a dedicated web path which recalls the primary slitting technology.
The main special features include:
- 2-block shaftless unwinder
- Carbon-fibre process rollers of a suitable outside diametre
- Special tendency driven technology for the process rollers
- Both the S-wrap draw rollers and the auxiliary draw rollers are driven.
2-block shaftless unwinder
Designed to handle heavy wide reels at high speeds, this unwinder is ideal for jumbo rolls with standard 6“ or 10“ steel cores which are usually loaded by crane.
Alternatively, Laem can offer a specially designed trolley integrating a hydraulic platforms, that can load the new jumbo roll and at the same time unload the steel core.
- Maximum parent roll web width> 3000 mm
- Maximum parent roll diameter1270 mm
- Maximum parent roll weight3000 kg
- Maximum diameter of finished rolls1200 mm
- Minimum width of finished rolls190 mm
- Maximum production speed1000 m/min.
- Drives, Motors, PLC, Touch PanelSiemens