Standard Secondary slitter-rewinder for all film types
System and technology
- Auto Unload
- Center Driven
- Easy Touch-screen
- Individual Station
- Perfect Rewinding Conditions
- High Speed Production
Fields of application
The TR555 is excellency in centre-driven rewinding. High-precision centre-winder with individually controlled motorized stations and pneumatically adjustable lay-on rollers. It is the ideal solution for slitting delicate materials such as metallized films, coated, mono-laminates or multi-layer materials. The machine specifications, web path and rollers handle, slit and rewind the material while preserving the surface quality and barrier features of these extremely delicate applications.
The solid structure, hydraulic free, mechanical design, in combination with the highest quality components, wide range of slitting solutions, motorized rewind stations with independant lay-on roller, makes the TR 555 the machine of choice for film manufacturers.
Prime example of centre winding technology
- Three rewinding station models are available, according to the diameter, weight of the finished reels and the minimum slit requirement.
- The new design of the rewind chucks, supported by internal bearings, has further improved the winding quality, especially where low tensions are required.
- The lastest release of this machine is environmentally friendly, hydraulics free, with low energy consumption.
- Maximum parent roll web width2000 mm > 3000 mm
- Maximum parent roll diameter1270 mm
- Maximum parent roll weight3000 kg
- Maximum diameter of finished rolls1200 mm
- Minimum width of finished rolls190 mm
- Maximum production speed1000 m/min
- Drives, Motors, PLC, Touch PanelSiemens