Single-folder with mono-shaft winder
System and technology
- Easy Touch-screen
- Perfect Rewinding Conditions
The CF1 Centre Folder Rewinder machine is specially designed to convert delicate and slippery materials such as Polyolefin shrink film. The machine design consists of three main areas; an unwind structure similar to the RB series, an A-Frame to centre fold the material as it passes through the machine body and a singular rewind shaft on the opposite side. The machine also allows to trim the none folded edge and remove them with a dedicated edge trim collection system.
Maximum web handling care
The centre winding system developed for this machine model, guarantees a very low and precise tension on the finished folded reels and precision scratch free web handling.
Additional system integrations for added value products
The machine structure is also designed to incorporate additional processes such as micro perforation for further enhance the finished product.
- Maximum parent roll web width1250mm > 1700 mm
- Maximum parent roll diameter800 mm
- Maximum parent roll weight1200 kg
- Maximum diameter of finished rolls350 mm
- Minimum width of finished rolls200 mm > 800 mm
- Maximum production speed500 m/min
- Drives, Motors, PLC, Touch PanelSiemens