Flexible Dual-Shaft Slitter Rewinder
System and technology
- Auto Unload
- Center Driven
- Dual-shaft System
- Easy Touch-screen
- Perfect Rewinding Conditions
Fields of application
Modular general purpose slitter-rewinder for every converter
The RB2 is the ideal slitter for a medium sized or large converter who needs to produce in an easy and efficient manner finished rolls with a flat edge and with consistent tension ranges.
The standard layout features a separate shaftless unwinder with an over-head web path, which allows handling rolls with larger diameters, while leaving good access to the slitting section and protecting the web from contamination.
The modular design also permits the integration of several value adding features such as perforation units or laser scribing.
The opportunity to slit a wide range of materials
The standard slitting configuration has been optimized to mount all the following slitting configurations:
- Oscillating Razor blades in-air
- Razor blades in-groove
- Shear cut: Circular knives and counter knives, normally used for heavier laminates with aluminium or paper.
- The counter knife shaft is always pneumatically expanding and filled with multi-counter-knives bushings.
Several assisted or automatic positioning features can be added as an option to reduce downtimes during job changes.
- Maximum parent roll web width1000 to 1750 mm
- Maximum parent roll diameter1000 or 1200 mm
- Maximum parent roll weight2000 kg
- Maximum diameter of finished rolls800 mm
- Minimum width of finished rolls40 mm
- Maximum production speed600 m/min.
- Drives, Motors, PLC, Touch PanelSiemens